Our Website Policy
LaCarenes.Com is a property of LaCarene Luxury Trading Private Limited, an Indian Company registered under the [Pursuant to sub-section (2) of section 7 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013) and rule 18 of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014]. The Corporate Identity Number of the company is U52609KA2017PTC105936. having its registered office at No 20, Gullappa Road, Ramaswamy Palya, Bangalore 560033, India.
Information we collect
1. Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and IP address.
2. Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a product. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partners as displayed on the checkout page of our website.
3. The information you post. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to LaCarenes.Com
4. Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, products you buy, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
5. Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
6. We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register for an event or buy a product. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
7. We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
8. We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
1. We use the information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
2. We use the information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
3. We use the information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based on your preferences.
4. We use the information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
5. We use information for security purposes. We may use the information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
6. We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy a product from us we’ll enroll you in our newsletter.
7. We use the information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a ticket purchase. We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
1. We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
2. We will share information with the event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
3. We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
4. We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud. We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction. We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Phone: +91 9591516857
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns.
Updates to this policy
At LaCarenes.Com we have customised pricing according to the services rendered by us. The details are provided to you beforehand according to the effort, efficiency and the output of the service. Typically the range of transactions on our website varies from INR 100 to 100,000/-.
Schedule of payment
Some of our services can be utilized for fixed durations. In such cases, it is clearly mentioned within the description of these services. The period of usage in these cases vary from 1 month to 1 year.
At LaCarenes.Com we are committed to offering you the best possible prices. We will be glad to meet our competitor’s pricing if you ever find an item that we offer, in the same color and size, available from a similar retailer.
We are unable to match prices from auction and outlet stores or websites, as well as other retailers’ discount promotions, shipping offers, and gift card offers.
If an item you have purchased is reduced in price within two weeks of your order date, we will happily adjust the sale price for you. Please note that we can only make one sale adjustment per item and designer goods originally purchased on sale are excluded.
We work hard to ensure the accuracy of pricing. Despite our efforts, pricing errors may still occur. If an item’s price is higher than the price displayed, we will cancel your order of that item and notify you of the cancellation.
Items in your Shopping Cart reflect the current price displayed on the item’s product details page. Please note: This price may differ from the price displayed when the item was first placed in your Shopping Cart.
Our merchandise/service is offered for sale by LaCarenes.Com for your personal enjoyment and not for resale. Therefore, we reserve the right to refuse to sell to any person whom we believe may be purchasing for resale.
Our Customer Service Specialists are ready to assist you via chat or email
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have 15 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Not eligible for a return.
• Any Item that is Opened or Used.
• Any item not in its Original Condition is Damaged or Missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
• Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 15 calendar days from the date of approval.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. we will identify the issue and advice
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Pre Order and Back order items are not eligible for refund as we have order the item specialy for you.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com for instructions with the subject “Exchange for Order No ” and send your item to the return address.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer.
If you want to learn more about the general uses of cookies, please visit Cookiepedia
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by LaCarenes.Com, a property of LaCarene Luxury Trading Private Limited. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of LaCarene Luxury Trading Private Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, LaCarene Luxury Trading Private Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
All website Policies and Terms & Conditions were last updated: 10th November 2018